Friday, December 08, 2006

precious boxes for precious things

precious boxes for precious things
precious boxes for precious things,
originally uploaded by creating in the dark.


Lovely post by Helen, which i saw today - which is funny becuase for the first time since i moved i have all of my collage things out tonight and am making a little thingy... depicting a very funny moment at work today when i say in a committee room in a meeting and looked about to realise that EVERYONE else was wearing grey / black / navy. I was yacking away at the head of the table in my biker boots, scarlet cardigan and big red ring... it was like a visual representation of why i feel like i don't fit in at new work. Made me chuckle and has inspired some cutting and sticking... lovely!

1 comment:

Hellkitten said...

Ahh, my sweet friend with her bejewelled butterfly wings ... your coloured clothes are probably one of the many reasons they chose you ... I'm sure your joyful colourfulness will start to rub off on them and one day you'll notice a glimpse of red socks here, vivid pink bra straps there and you'll know you've done your job :-D