Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year

I've been having the most lovely holiday from work and have hardly been able to bring myself to tap the keyboard... hence the silence...

Christmas has brought much joy in the form of a) the children saved up and bought me little xmas gifts which was so lovely and thoughtful b) we have a bedroom which is not just live-able in but actually wonderful! Mr D has compromised on all manner of girliness and it is a lovely c) i got lovely gifts and then bought myself a few more in addition d) I have an allotment and i am so excited!!! I have champagne rhubarb and garlic on order as i type... hooray! (my Dad is actually allotment commander in chief but we are definitely sharing.

So, what will the new year bring? This year's theme will be calm and collected. Just bedding down on the changes of this year, enjoying it all, taking time and being nice and you know what? I can't wait... let the calm and dullness begin...

1 comment:

Hellkitten said...

Happy happy 2007 to you :-) I hope it is full of calm and serenity but most definitely *not* dullness ... it just wouldn't suit you. Hugs and vague plans to share a bottle of wine in the near future xxx