Friday, November 17, 2006

Moving and shaking (or maybe wobbling?!)

So, am all settled into new life (sort of) have finally (FINALLY) moved all my stuff to MrDs and have been in the new job for 3 weeks. How is it? Well, I LOVE leaving work at 4:30, I love seeing Mr D everyday and have dinner every night with the munchkins.... but work is maybe the biggest change... its so 'reserved' (not maybe the best way to describe it but it is the only word i can think of). Fine though... people are nice though they are sometime a bit silent. The main lesson is - and i knew it would be - that i wont be getting my sense of self from this job, i wont feel like its who i am... which is good but maybe a little hard right now when everything is so different anyway.

But, not to be entirely introspective, i am very excited as when i moved all my stuff in immediately unpacked my knitting sticks and got stuck into a cardigan for baby K, AND at my local wool store i found a poster for a knitting group 10mins from home a nice coffee shop - it is on Tuesday and i am excited to meet people, be inspired and drink latte after dinner (naughty!). Am all alone this weekend so time for knitting, cooking, watching Singing in the Rain and mooching about a museum... humm... nice...

No comments: